Another opportunity for exchange lecture at Poznan University – for ASUE main staff
According to the reached agreement between Armenian State University of Economics and Poznan University of Economics and Business (Poland) withinh the frames of “Erasmus +” program ASUE academic staff has an opportunity for holding one-week-teaching at the above mentioned University during the 2nd half of the 2018-2019 academic year.
Those who are interested in the program should send the below mentioned documents to ASUE Foreign Relations Division via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. Application deadline is December 18. In the field of subject of the e-mail You need to mention “Teaching Mobility – Poznan University of Economics and Business”.
1. Copy of Passport,
2. Europass CV (in English),
3. Motivation letter (in English),
4. Certifying document of English proficiency,
5. Brief description of the suggested course conducting at the host University (in English),
6. document on the implementation of the mentioned appointment in the report, if they participated in any exchange program offered by “Erasmus +” last year.
The competition is also open for those, who are not considered basic. In case of reaching agreement with the host university, they may also be able to participate in mobility.
To ensure, that the application is accepted by the Foreign Relations Division, the applicant will receive a response message within one working day.
For more information contact Foreign Relations Division via email@example.com e-mail.