EVOCALAB Offers a Master’s Degree Program for Students
EVOCABANK underlines the importance of acquiring financial knowledge and practices by young people and graduates.
Implementation of the program derives from the Bank's corporate social responsibility, which is to support and encourage educational, scientific and cultural achievements of the youth.
The aim of EVOCALAB program is to:
- Gain knowledge about the overall activities on RA banking system,
- Apply theoretical knowledge, get professional skills, by taking internship in the branches and at the head office of the Bank.
- Communicate with Bank's corporate values, working style, culture and long history.
- Get an opportunity to be employed in EVOCABANK.
The following graduates may participate in EVOCALAB program:
- High academic performance,
- Only graduate students can participate ( already possessing a four-year degree, who is working on a master's degree),
- Strong desire to learn and initiative, desire to build own career and acquire the necessary professional skills,
- Communication skills, analytical, business thinking,
· Fluency in Armenian, excellent command of Russian and English languages.
Schedule of Evocalab program:
- Start date: 1 June, 2019.
- Duration: 3 months.
To apply for Evocalab program, by May 27, 2019, one should present:
- Curriculum vitae / resume in Armenian,
- Motivation letter in Armenian (about why do you want to participate in the program, what do you expect to learn and how you see your career for the next three years).
Documents should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com:
More information – here.