Opportunity to study in Germany
ASUE Foreign Relations Division informs that according to the agreement signed between Armenian State University of Economics and Zwickau University of Applied Sciences (Germany) in the frames of “Erasmus+” program, ASUE students will be given an opportunity to study the 2nd semester of the 2018-2019 academic year in the mentioned University.
More information on program duration, financial support, as well as other details are available here.
Can apply the students who
• are studying at the 2nd, 3rd year of full-time Bachelor's degree or at the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of part-time Bachelor's degree at ASUE,
• study at the 1st year of full-time Master's degree or at the 1st or 2nd year of part-time Master's degree at ASUE (if there is no practice in ASUE during the mobility program period),
• have B2 and high level of English proficiency,
• have high advancement,
• have a great motivation to spend one-semester-study at ASUE partner University.
The students interested in the program should send the below mentioned documents to ASUE Foreign Relations Division till October 23 via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail:
1. Copy of Passport
2. Europass CV (in English),
3. Motivation Letter (in English),
4. English language certificate (if available). Those students who have passed the examination organized by the Foreign Relations Division, please point your scores in the accompanying letter.
5. For Bachelor’s Students – total GPA validated by the dean of the faculty (in Armenian)
6. For Master’s Students - Bachelor diploma supplement or final GPA validated by the dean of the faculty
In the field of subject of the e-mail You need to mention the name of the University you apply. To ensure, that the application is accepted the applicant will receive a response message within one working day. Incorrect, as well as post-deadline applications will not be considered. Please also exclude backups. After reviewing the submitted documents, the best candidates will be interviewed.
It should be noted that the selected students can get long-term (D category) visa in Yerevan.
For more information contact ASUE Foreign Relations Division via email@example.com.