Study Invitation in Warsaw
ASUE International Relations Division informs that according to the agreement signed between Armenian State University of Economics and Warsaw School of Economics within the frames of “Erasmus+” program, ASUE students will be given an opportunity to study the 2nd half of the 2019-2020 academic year at the mentioned University.
The competition is open for students, who
- study at the 2nd , 3rd year of full-time Bachelor's degree or at the 2nd , 3rd or 4th year of part-time Bachelor's degree at ASUE,
- study at the 1st year of full-time Master's degree or at the 1st or 2nd year of part-time Master's degree at ASUE (if there is no internship at ASUE during the mobility program period),
- have B2 and high level of English proficiency,
- have high advancement,
- have a great motivation to spend one-semester-study at ASUE partner University.
The students interested in the program should send the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. Application deadline: December 18.
- Copy of Passport,
- Europass CV (in English),
- Motivation Letter (in English),
- English language certificate (if available). Those students who have passed the examination organized by International Relations Division, please point your scores in the accompanying letter and attach the PDF file of assessment,
- Bachelor’s degree total GPA validated by the dean of the faculty
In the field of subject of the e-mail You need to mention the name of the University you apply “Warsaw School of Economics”. To ensure, that the application is accepted the applicant will receive a response message within one working day. After reviewing the submitted documents, the best candidates will be interviewed.
For more information contact ASUE International Relations Division via email@example.com.
The announcement is submitted by International Relations Division of ASUE Foreign Relations Department.