Teaching Opportunity at Polytechnic University of Valencia
According to the agreement signed between Armenian State University of Economics and Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain) within the frames of “Erasmus+” program, ASUE academic staff will be given an opportunity to hold one-week-lecturing in the 2nd semester of the 2019-2020 academic year at the mentioned University.
Those who are interested in the program should send the below mentioned documents to ASUE International Relations Division via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. In the field of subject of the e-mail You need to mention “Training Mobility – Polytechnic University of Valencia”.
Application deadline is October 29
- Copy of Passport,
- Europass CV (in English),
- Certifying document of English proficiency (mandatory),
- Motivation letter (in English),
- Brief description of the suggested course conducting at the host University (in English),
- Document on the implementation of the mentioned appointment in the report, if they participated in any exchange program offered by “Erasmus +” last year.
The competition is open for ASUE main staff. Within the framework of the competition, the priority will be given to stakeholders of the "Project Management" Master’s degree program, as mobility is organized within the framework of the above mentioned program.
To ensure, that the application is accepted International Relations Division, the applicant will receive a response message within one working day. For more information contact the above mentioned Division via email@example.com e-mail.
Information is submitted by ASUE International Relations Division