Study Invitation at Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain)
According to the agreement signed between Armenian State University of Economics and Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain) within the frames of “Erasmus+” program, ASUE students of “Project Management” Master’s degree program will be given an opportunity to study the 2nd semester of the 2019-2020 academic year at the mentioned University.
The competition is open to the students, who
- study the 1st year of “Project Management” Master’s degree program
- have B2 and high level of English proficiency,
- have high advancement,
- have a great motivation to spend one-semester-study at ASUE partner University.
The students interested in the program should send the below mentioned documents to ASUE International Relations Division till October 29 via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail:
- Copy of Passport
- Europass CV (in English),
- Motivation Letter (in English),
- English language certificate (if available). Those students who have passed the examination organized by ASUE International Relations Division, please point your scores in the accompanying letter.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree diploma supplement. In the field of subject of the e-mail You need to mention “Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV).
To ensure, that the application is accepted the applicant will receive a response message within one working day. Incorrect, as well as post-deadline applications will not be considered. After reviewing the submitted documents, the best candidates will be interviewed. It should be noted that the selected students can get long-term (D category) visa in Moscow covering the expense. For more information contact ASUE International Relations Division via email@example.com.
Considering the specialty mentioned in the inter-university contract, only students studying within ASUE "Project Management" Master’s degree program can apply to this program.
The information is submitted by International Relations Division of ASUE Foreign Relations Department