- 04.09.2019 –present, ASUE, AMBERD Research Center, Director
- 01.2014 -09.2019 - Yerevan Municipality, Deputy head of Financial Department
- 03.2013-11.2013 - The Ministry of Economy of RA, Expert
- 05.2011 – 11.2011 - “Eco-Pyur” LLC, Development director, CEO
- 11.2008 - 12.2010 - “Higher school of corporate governance after Abel Aghanbegyan” LLC, - CEO
- 01.2007 – 09.01.2009- National Academy of Sciences of RA: Institute of Economics named after M. Kotanyan, leading researcher, Head of a research group.
- 07.2006 – 12.2006 Armenian Institute of Tourism, Head of Economics and Management chair
- 05.2005 –05.2006, “Connect” open joint stock company, Head of economics and marketing department
- 07.2005-05.2007 – up to now - Institute of governing and economic reforms, Adviser of director
- 12.2002- 12.2006, Member of Economics and Law department of the Institute of water problems and hydro technique.
- 05. 2004 – 12. 2004 – Department for governing state under the RA Government property, Head of department,
- 08. 2001– 05.2004 -Auction Centre, RA Ministry of State Property Management, Yerevan, Armenia , Deputy Director of Auction Centre
- 08.2001-06.2002 – Armenian-Swiss joint venture “Caritas” Ltd. Co. – Adviser on economic and legal issues.
- 06.1999 – 06.2001 – Service in the RA Military Forces.
- 01. 1999-06.1999 - RA Ministry of Privatization, Yerevan, Armenia, Methodic Department, Head
- 12.1997-01.1999 - RA Ministry of Privatization and Foreign Investments, Yerevan, Armenia Deputy-Head, Methodical Department
- 01.1997-12.1997 - RA Ministry of Privatization and Foreign Investments, Yerevan, Armenia Deputy-Head, Department of Enterprises
- 06.1996 - 06.1998 – “Abovyan Beer Factory” Open Joint Stock Company – an economist
- 06.1998 – 10.1998 - Working group member, expert, Development of concept paper and documents needed for re-assessment process of Armenia energy system’s main assets
- 08. 1995-01.1997 - RA Ministry of Economy, Yerevan, Armenia Leading specialist, Department of privatization and restructuring of state enterprises.
- 05.2016 - D. Hakhverdyan was awarded academic rank of professor in economics.
- 11.2013 - Defence of post-doctoral research named “Issues of institutions activities regulating the economy of the republic of Armenia in conditions of globalization”in the field of World Economics (awarded Scientific degree of Doctor of Science)
- 08.2011- Awarded Docent title in the field of Economics.
- 06.1999 Yerevan - Defended a thesis in specialization of “Economics and Management of Economy and its Branches” on “The main ways of improvement of state property privatization in the RA”, awarded degree of candidate of Economy by the RA HQI.
- 1995-1998 RA Economic Research Institute of the Ministry of Finance and Economy, post-graduate student
- 1990-1995 Yerevan Institute of National Economy, Department of General Economy, major “State management of Economy” – student
- 09.2007- present, Lecturer on the subjects of “International Economic Relations”, “International Corporations”, “International Economic Organizations”, “International Tourism” at Armenian State University of Economics.
- 09.2009-09.2012, Lecturer on the subject of” International Tourism” at Yerevan State University.
- 09.2006-09.2008, Lecturer on the subject of “Business Organization in Services” at Gyumri branch of Armenian State University of Economics.
- 2008, September-October, Tourism and and education training course, Boston, MA, USA, certificate of successful completion
- 1998, August-September Cairo, Egypt Government of Egypt, Training courses on “Privatization and reforms policy” organized by Regional Institute of Information Technologies, certificate
- 1997 February-March, Istanbul, Turkey Training courses on “Improvement of privatization methods” organized by OECD (Private sector development centre), certificate
15 monograms and 75 scholarly articles.
Armenian, Russian (native speaker), English (upper intermediate)
MS Office (Word, Excel), Internet