ASUE College of Finance and Economics Announces Admission for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
ASUE College of Finance and Economics announces admission for the 2020-2021 academic year in the following specialties:
- Finance - with the qualification of a financier, duration - 3 years
- Accounting - with the qualification of an accountant, duration - 3 years
- Banking - specialist in banking, duration - 3 years
- Management - manager with business qualification, duration - 3 years
- Insurance - agent with insurance case qualification, duration - 3 years
- Organization of service in hotels and in tourist complexes - manager with qualification of hotels and tourist complexes, duration - 4 years
Admission is also announced by the initial professional (vocational) educational program.
More information is available in Armenian version.
College graduates receive a state trilingual diploma of professional education.
For information on the approved admission procedure for the 2020-2021 academic year, follow the college's Facebook page in July.
ASUE Media and Public Relations Division