ASUE Members Are United By Devotion To The Superior Values at The University: Susanna Chalabyan
Dear readers, ASUE members,
regardless of the situation, we continue to celebrate ASUE 45th anniversary with various online references. The series of blitz interviews we started on that occasion is one of those initiatives. Today our interlocutor is Susanna Chalabyan, Associate Professor of the Chair of Languages, PhD in Philology, Associate Professor, former Head of the Chair of Languages.
- Mrs. Chalabyan, describe your ASUE in one word or phrase.
- How many years have you been working at ASUE?
-From the day of foundation: 01.10.1975.
- What brings you to University every day?
- My love for the profession and my devotion to the University.
- If you did not become a lecturer, in what field would you be?
- I would probably become an English-Armenian-Russian translator.
Read the whole interview in Armenian version.
ASUE Media and Public Relations Division