Note: ASUE Announces Admission for High Achieving Graduates of Colleges
Armenian State University of Economics (ASUE) announces admission for high achieving graduates of secondary vocational institutions (college) for the 2019-2020 academic year (part-time study).
Here is the required documents:
- Application addressed to the Rector,
- originals of graduation documents ,
- a copy of the Final Attestation Commission report or a recommendation,
- four photos (3x4 size),
- identification document and its copy,
- military certificate or certificate of attachment and its copy,
- relevant document on the use of the privilege defined by the RA legislation (if any).
Applications are submitted on July 4-19 and on August 14-30, at 9.00 -17.00, at ASUE relevant committees, which work every day, including holidays and weekends.
Address: 128 Nalbandyan str., 0025 Yerevan, Republic of Armenia, tel.: (+374 10) 593 473 32V. Sargsyan str., Gyumri, tel.: (+374312) 35844, (+374312) 33201 4Vayk str., Yeghegnadzor, tel.: (+374 281) 2-54-10
Here is the document submitted by ASUE Admission Committee.
ASUE Media and Public Relations Division