ASUE 25th scientific conference entitled "Knowledge, innovation and development" will take place in November
ASUE Science Division informs that 25th scientific conference entitled "Knowledge, innovation and development" will take place on November 11-13.
Conference sections and "round table" sessions will be held according to the following directions.
General Development Issues
Education, Science and Innovation
Management, Management Information Systems
Marketing and Logistics
Population economics and demographics
Human Resource Management and Labor Economics
Accounting, Managerial Accounting and Audit
Finance and Tax Policy
Financial Markets and Investments
Legislative regulation of Socio-economic relations
Philosophical and cultural issues of development.
1. "Philosophy, wisdom and purpose in life."
2. "Knowledge society."
3. "Knowledge economy"
4. "Prospects of international economic integration. EAEC"
The deadline for submitting articles is September 7, 2015.
For more information, please contact ASUE Science Division tel. 59-34-26, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements to the Articles
- volume 3-5 pages,
- data on the author (name, surname, father's name, place of employment, position, academic degree) in Armenian, Russian, English,
- article title, keywords (minimum 6 words) and summaries (50-60 word) in three languages,
- page format A4 (201 X 297 mm)
- margins 2.5 cm on all sides,
- font GHEA Grapalat,
- font size 12,
- paragraph 1,5,
- tab 1 cm
- title in capital letters, font size 14,
- graph and table font 10,
- the title of graphs bellow and for tables above,
- formulas in Equation,
- references in footnote,
- articles must be submitted both in the printed and electronic versions,
- electronic version of a file name must include conference codes (GH-25) and the author's last name. For example, GH-25, Avakyan.
The article will not be published in case it doesn’t meet the scientific and technical requirements. The author will be notified in 7 days.