Annual scholarships, examination results and library issues at Rectorate’s session
ASUE departments’ deans presented the first semester exams’ results of the 2017-2018 academic year at today's Rectorate session. Later Vice Rector of Educational-Organizational Matters Mihrdat Harutyunyan presented the list of students awarded ASUE annual scholarship for the second semester of the 2017-2018 academic year, noting that they have been selected according to the procedure and as a result of discussions in Chairs, Department Boards, then Mandate Committee. Rectorate Board approved the list. Here is the list:
- Mane Danielyan, the 3rd year student, Department of Management, scholarship after "Z. Bashinjaghyan",
- Mary Ohanyan, the 3rd year student, Department of Finance, scholarship after “H. Tumanyan”,
- Suren Minasyan, the 4th year student, Department of Regulation of Economy
and International Economic Rеlations, scholarship after “M. Kotanyan”,
- Marine Aleksanyan, the 3rd year student, Department of Marketing and Business Organization, scholarship after “V. Nerkararyan”,
- Armen Mkrtchyan, the 4th year student, Department of Computer Science and Statistics, scholarship after “A. Arzumanyan”,
- Zepyur Alexanyan, the 4th year student, Department of Accounting and Auditing, scholarship after “K. Karagyan”,
- Sona Voskanyan, the 3rd year student, Department of Accounting and Auditing, scholarship provided by ASUE Student Council.
Vice Rector of Science and International Relations Gagik Vardanyan presented the issue of providing students with the books. After the discussion, the Rector instructed library director Armine Hovhannisyan and chairs’ heads to study the demanded books and submit them for printing.
Vice Rector of Educational-Organizational Matters Mihrdat Harutyunyan also presented the issue of providing the 2nd and the 3rd year students’ pension and state scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year at Financial and Economic College of ASUE. Rectorate Board approved the discount of 10% for 13 students.
Other current issues were also discussed.
ASUE Media and Public Relations Division
Previous news here