Students Awarded ASUE Annual Scholarship
View count: 3199
Today, during the Rectorate Board’s session the Vice Rector of Educational-Organizational Matters Mihrdat Harutyunyan presented the list of students awarded ASUE annual scholarship, noting that they were selected according to the procedure, and as a result of discussions in Chairs, Department Boards, then Mandate Committee. Rectorate Board approved the list:
- Zaven Khukeyan-the 4th year student, Department of Management, scholarship after “Z. Bashinjaghyan”,
- Anna Avetisyan-the 4th year student, Department of Finance, scholarship after “H. Tumanyan”,
- Liana Isayan-the 4th year student, Department of Regulation of Economy
and International Economic Rеlations, scholarship after “M. Kotanyan”,
- Mary Avanesyan-the 4th year student, Department of Marketing and Business Organization, scholarship after “V. Nerkararyan”,
- Armen Mkrtchyan-the 3rd year student, Department of Computer Science and Statistics, scholarship after “A. Arzumanyan”,
- Zepyur Alexanyan-the 3rd year student of Department of Accounting and Auditing, scholarship after “K. Karagyan”,
- Arusyak Harutyunyan-the 3rd year student of Department of Regulation of Economy and International Economic Rеlations, scholarship provided by ASUE Student Council.
Deans of Departments reported on results of retaken exams for the 1st semester of the 2016-17 academic year. Current issues were also discussed.
ASUE Media and Public Relations Division
Previous news here