ASUE 27th Conference on November 22-24
ASUE 27th conference on “Development of Economy and Society: 21st Century Challenges and Opportunities” will be held on November 22-24, 2017.
ASUE Science and PhD Division informs that Conference sections and round table sessions will be held according to the following directions:
- General Development Issues,
- Education, Science and Innovation,
- World Economics and Globalization,
- Management, Management Information Systems,
- Marketing and Logistics,
- Regional economics and spatial development,
- Population economics and demographics,
- Human Resource Management and Labor Economics,
- Environmental Economics,
- Accounting, Managerial Accounting and Audit,
- Finance and Tax Policy,
- Financial Markets and Investments,
- Legislative regulation of Socio-economic Relations,
- Philosophical and Cultural Issues of Development.
Requirements to the Articles
- volume 3-5 pages,
- data on the author (name, surname, father's name, place of employment, position, academic degree) in Armenian, Russian, English,
- article title, keywords (minimum 6 words) and summaries (50-60 word) in three languages,
- page format A4 (201 X 297 mm)
- margins 2.5 cm on all sides,
- font GHEA Grapalat,
- font size 12,
- paragraph 1,5,
- tab 1 cm
- title in capital letters, font size 14,
- graph and table font 10,
- the title of graphs bellow and for tables above,
- formulas in Equation,
- references in footnote,
- articles must be submitted both in the printed and electronic versions,
- electronic version of a file name must include conference codes (GH-27) and the author's last name. For example, GH-27, Avakyan.
Deadline for submitting articles is November 3, 2017.
The article will not be published in case it doesn’t meet the scientific and technical requirements. The author will be notified in 7 days.
You can get acquainted with the conference program HERE.
For more information, please contact ASUE Science and PhD Division tel. 59-34-26, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASUE Media and Public Relations Division
Previous news here