“Organization and Management of Public Service Business”: the 7th Master’s Degree Program will be Implemented with Two Large Structures
We go on presenting new Master's degree programs to be introduced at Armenian State University of Economics since 2020-2021 academic year. The 7th one is called "Organization and Management of Public Services Business", which will be implemented by ASUE together with two major structures: Public Services Regulatory Commission (PSRC) and Republican Union of Employers of Armenia (RUEA).
This program is implemented on the basis of a tripartite memorandum of understanding, which was signed on December 23, 2019 aimed at ensureing effective cooperation with public service companies (gas supply, electricity, water economy, telecommunications), companies in other areas of business, and graduates of the program.
New Master's degree program will be implemented:
- in cooperation with employers in the fields of gas supply, electricity, water economy, telecommunications,
- 1,5 years,
- with the involvement of the best specialists in the field,
- using the latest teaching methods,
- three times a week,
- after 18:00 in the evening,
- internship in the employers' organizations during or immediately after trainings.
the details of the program will be available throughout the year at the "Admission" section of ASUE official website (asue.am). See details of the "Organization and Management of Public Service Business” Master's degree program.
ASUE Media and Public Relations Division